I met Pansy on bikejournal.com, and wrote her saying “I gotta be your friend, I wanna be just like you!” I followed her on bikejournal but didn’t get to know her well personally. She inspired me to add more leopard print items to my cycling apparel.
- Stay active no matter what else is going on in your life.
- Pursue your passions no matter what else is going on in your life.
- Spend time with people and get to know them, before it’s too late.
- Be as wild, crazy, outrageous and flamboyant as you want to be.
- Wear colorful clothing so they can’t say they “didn’t see you” in a court of law.
- Be opinionated and write about it. People will love you for it.
- Don’t be afraid to be so hot that potential mates need asbestos gloves.
- Never give up.