By now you’ve been bombarded with a bazillion notifications about your privacy and your data due to the GDPR. I’ve researched this and to the best of my understanding here’s what it means for me reaching out to you. The short answer: not very much. Yet.
As my understanding of the GDPR deepens I’ll update this page accordingly.
- All of my subscribers are located in the United States.
- I’m not actively marketing to you because I don’t have very much for sale.
- I hate spam as much as my subscribers do and will never sell email addresses.
- I’m now using double opt-in and and GDPR-compliant subscription forms, just in case.
- I periodically review MailChimp data that shows who opened my newsletters and what they clicked on, but I’m not doing anything with that information aside from satisfying my curiosity.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
Michelle Rau dba How Do You Spell It Productions will use the information you provide on contact and subscription forms on this website to stay in touch with you and to provide author news updates. Your name and/or email will not be used for any other purpose. Promise. Because I hate spam too.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from me, or by contacting me via the contact form: Contact. I will treat your information with respect. For more information about my privacy practices please read this page. By clicking Subscribe or Submit on signup and/or contact forms, you agree that I may process your information in accordance with these terms.
Visiting this website